Glitter Words

THE PERSON WHO INSPIRED ME THE MOST!!!!!

Is their ever been person in your life that had inspired you to do something or just astonishes you with their achievements? For me there is my LORD is the most self motivated person I know. No matter what comes in his way, he conquers it, then moves on to the next challenge. HE talks everything about LOVE in the BIBLE.. 










 2ND PERSON IS......SONG JOONG KI OPPA!
 y? Bcoz...i like his style and more than that his my "flower boy" hahaha very funny...... 



 3rd person is.....KIMORA LEE SIMMONS y? because i like her fashion....she is mother with 2 little girl and 1 boy..although she busy with her company but she never ignore her kids...sometimes she bring her kids along into modelling... 



 4th person.... my SWEETIE frens.... y? because they make my days so fun and bring a lot of laughter...they colors my life beautifully... 





 5th- my.......??? bring the big happiness and create a ;)...love much!!!!!

2 comments: