Glitter Words

the things happen in my daily life.....hahhahahhahahah weird!!!!!!

in my own little world where it is fine to sit and do nothing but write and read all day! :p
I have decided that I am going to post the random things my friends write while I get up for a minute or so to do stuff. I will also be putting up random things they say, do, or things that I have done to them that are funny... Sometimes, even I think that they have problems, so it's okay if you do too.
kuang........kuang........kuang........


Friend that annoyed me after a long test-(happen at campus)
Friend: "Psssssssst...... Psssssssssssssst.....Pssssssssssssssssssssssssssst!....... Pssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssst!"
Me after having to do a long test: (eye twitches) "WHAT!?!?!?!?!?" (when she says nothing i turn around again and put my head down on my desk)
Friend: "..... Psssssstttttt! RAMAFLAGAWHAZASHAM!!!!!" (She runs away screaming as I turn around slowly with an evil glare on my face)


Friend that tries to get my attention FAIL-(hahahahah soryyyyyyyy)
Friend: "Guess what.... Hey, Ren, guess what I just did.... Hey.... Reeeeennnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnn! Renny!!!!!.......................................... RENNY J----- L-----" (No, I will not be including either my middle or last name! Nor my friends for that matter.)
Me: (Pulls out little earbuds) "Huh?" (Turns around to see my friend breathing heavily and glaring at me) "Did you say my name?"


Friend who single handedly took over my computer while I was away-(huhuhu)
The demented chicken likes to eat marshmallows and say Moo!
.... Dang friends for getting on my computer and writing weird things when I leave to get us some food.....
Friend: "Yaaaaaaaay!!!!! The demented chicken said Moo!!!!!!"
Me: (Stares at....... >_>) "........... You are a very, very weird child.....
Friend: "Yaaaaaaaaaaay!!!!!!"
Me in my head "Maybe next time I won't let her have chocolate before I get on KP....."


Sweet, sweet revenge-
younger Sister: "Hey, Sis, have you seen the remote?"
Me as I sit writing My Shadower Is Magick: "Last I saw, D(my little brother)---- was holding it between her feet seeing how long she could hold a rectangular object in the air with her feet."
younger Sister: "Please tell me she showered after you guys came in from running around in the feild last night..."
Me in my head: "Ooops... We forgot to mention we were playing in the muddy feild. Either way, just roll with it . Now is your chance for revenge on your younger sister....."
Me out loud: "Oh yeah! Like we were going  to stay smelling like nasty road rain..." (Where I live, the feild smells if it gets wet. I know, it sucks but its still fun to play in the rain!"
younger Sister: "Okay."
A Little While later, after I took the remote from D----'s feet, gave it to her, washed my hands, and she used it, then proceeded to touch her face, arms, and shirt with her "remote" hands....
Me: "Uh.... D--- I don't think D---- washed her feet, look at them..."
Younger Sister: "Ohmygoodness!!!! EWWWWWWWW!!!!!!"
(She ran to the bathroom and almost immediatley after she closed the door the shower turned on! Sweet sweet revenge!!!!)
 ahahhahhahahah 
Okay, that's it for now, but I will post more if you guys seem to like it... Yes, I know, my friends and younger sister are weird and being fair, even I myself am weird.....hahahahhahah(BIG LAUGH)


ENOUGH FOR TODAY----------------------------------------------------------------

No comments:

Post a Comment