Glitter Words

God, thank you for another beautiful day....

God, thank you for another beautiful day you have given me and my family I ask you to please forgive me if I have sinned or offended you in any way. Father I come before you to ask you to give me the strength I need to be a better follower I need you to put in that desire in my heart to look for you more and put you before anything else in my life I have been feeling so empty and lost lately because I feel so distant from you. Father only you know all the obsticles in my life. Please open doors for me to find a Job and help me and my family get out appartment. Lord you said to put you before anything and all other things shall be added on. I love you father but I need to do my part in looking for you more. Please bless me and family spiritually. In the name if the Father, the Son and the Holy Spirit I pray to you.Amen

No comments:

Post a Comment